Attended a Potluck this weekend. Here is what I made. Healthy and delicious!
Coleslaw (from Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso)
2 cups purple cabbage, diced
1 cup cucumber, diced
1 shallot, minced
1/2 cup mango, diced
1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
2 TBSP EVOO
pepper to taste
1. Mix the cabbage, cucumber and mango
2. Shake up the shallot, vinegar and EVOO.
3. Pour dressing over veggies and serve.
Red Curry Beef Stew (also from Everyday Paleo)
2 lbs stew meat (I used ground beef)
1 TBSP Thai red curry paste
1 can coconut milk
1/4 cup chicken stock
1/2 head purple cabbage, cut into chunks
3 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch rounds
1. Put beef in crockpot and mix with red curry paste
2. Pour in coconut milk and chicken stock and mix well
3. Top with sweet potatoes and cabbage, cover.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours till meat is tender and potatoes are soft.